Happy Campers Organic Odorless Holding Tank Treatment is a natural formula that is Environmentally friendly, 100% Biodegradable, 100% Organic, and with no formaldehyde. It is safe, clean, easy to use and is not chemically sensitive. Happy Campers Organic Treatment liquefies waste and most household tissue! And, it's POWERFUL . . .
- Happy Campers is the lowest cost Organic product on the market today - do your math and see for yourself.
- 1 Treatment Treats 40 Gallons and is the most economical, first class treatment available. So, why should you consider Happy Campers Organic Treatment?
Consider These Facts:
- Will liquefy waste
- No Formaldehyde
- Biodegradable, Earth-Friendly
- Easy to use
- Most Household Tissue Okay
- Eliminates Odors (does not mask them)
- There is no odor at all - even when you dump
- One Product To Completely Service ALL Systems (even septic tanks)
- Keeps working in hot temperatures (others don't)
- Natural & Environmentally Friendly
- Works In Black & Gray Tanks
- You Will Be Odor Free Long After Others Have Given Up
- No Need To Add More Every Few Days
- Highly Concentrated - 1 Treatment Treats 40 Gallons
- Safe, Not Chemically Sensitive
- Available In Four Convenient Sizes
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, it does what we say or your money back!
- Wash your hunting clothes (two scoops) in washer for odor free hunting - and enjoy a scum and odor free washing machine at the same time.
- Now... compare Happy Campers Organic Treatment with anything else available. Then... compare the price and you will see why time and time again the smart campers insist on Happy Campers, simply the best and most earth-friendly product on the market.
Should You Use Chemicals or Organic Holding Tank Treatments?
If you’re here, you’ve probably already come across dozens of great articles debating the best and most cost effective methods for dealing with the most unwelcome odors that emanate from your RVs’ holding tanks.
Happy Campers Organic Holding Tank Treatments fall in line with the GEO method getting rid of black and gray holding tank odors. Happy Campers is an all natural and organic product that is both sensitive to your holding tanks yet effective at eliminating odors.
Many RV'ers debate that the GEO method is not only safer and more environmentally friendly than harsh chemical treatments, but it’s more cost effective too. I personally don’t feel that there’s much of a debate between using Happy Campers or the GEO Method with the alternative of using chemical treatments that simply attempt to mask odor and more often than not decrease the effectiveness of the bacteria working to break down the contents of your holding tank.
In fact, many deoderant/sanitizers do more harm than good. Many of you are already aware that formaldehyde is a common ingredient in holding tank sanitizers; which just kills a septic system.
Let’s not beat around the bush…
I’ve read all the GEO method articles and DIY posts on how to use home ingredients to stop unwanted odors coming from your RV holding tanks.
Here is my take on two great methods:
- The GEO Method uses water softener, detergent and bleach. These ingredients are safe household chemicals that will not harm your septic tank and will eliminate odors and keep your tank clean.
- Happy Campers Holding Tank Treatment is a natural, organic formula that is environmentally friendly and biodegradable, with no formaldehyde. It is safe, clean, easy to use.
- Based on a product to product comparison the everyday household ingredients used in the GEO method add up to more than you can buy the Happy Campers holding tank treatment or the Happy Campers Extreme Cleaner for.
- I don’t want to be a home chemist. When I’m traveling I find it’s far quicker and easier to use the Happy Campers’ scoop rather than measuring out several different ingredients to treat my tanks.
- Each Happy Campers Treatment treats Forty Gallons in a black holding tank and costs less.
The Happy Campers Challenge:
We ask you to compare Happy Campers OrganicTreatment with anything else available in terms of it’s effectiveness in eliminating your RV Holding tank odor. Then… compare the price and we think you’ll also see the value in the Happy Campers products.